Friday, July 10, 2009

Electro Revolution!

Its Friday! I just got done playing my new Red Alert 3 game that just came in and now I'm contemplating picking up a shift tonight but I know I don't want to. It all depends on what's happening tonight I guess. ANYWAYS! Tonight is Electro Revolution "Thank You Massive!". The first electro revolution was held at the Fun Castle Events Center in El Monte. Pretty much, it was a pretty cool setup in a wherehouse with a really good lineup including Hyphy Crunk, Blake Miller (of Moving Units & Wierd Science), and Designer Drugs plus other local DJs. The only problem I had with it was that it was all ages and there was a bunch of really young looking kids all fucked up on E. But hey, what can you do? Tonight's event will be held at El Club in Hunington Park and is all ages ($15 @ the door, $10 before 9 with rsvp from going.com). Check out the video below for clips from the first Electro Revolution. (I have to say that Crazy Chris did a very good job of piecing together an older looking crowd for the video)

The Electro Revolution from CRAZYCHRISFILMS on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment